Posted by: Taz | 2008/07/25


ADHD expert in Ctown, southern suburbs

I am looking for a ADHD expert in the southern suburbs,
Cape Town. I am particularly looking for someone expert
in both traditional and natural/alternative treatment options.
Thanks so much!!

Expert's Reply


ADHD Expert

Dear Taz,
Please ask your GP to refer you to a specialist in your area. Knowing your medical history as well as living in the area s/he can direct you most accurately. I have mentioned a drug free, alternative treatment to Chris (post 84) which you may find interesting.
Kind regards.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

user comments


Posted by: Bowie | 2008/08/20

I am also looking for an expert in the southern suburbs area of Cape Town. I realize the best route to take would be via my doctor, but tho I hate to say it, my GP who I' ve been seeing for over 10 years is just not well informed about the subject and I' m worried he would be unable to refer me to a reliable expert. If I could find my own expert I could then direct my GP towards that person. Please help!!!

Reply to Bowie

Want to comment?

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.