Posted by: Emily | 2009/10/11


ADD in adult

Can you please supply me with the contact details of a professional specialised in the field of adults with ADD (In the Cape Town area)? Many thanks!

Expert's Reply


ADHD Expert

Dear Emily,
Please contact ADHASA at or (011) 888 7655. They are the official support group for ADD and ADHD and will be able to recommend a medical professional in your area.
Kind regards.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

user comments


Posted by: Emily | 2009/10/12

Many thanks for all your feedback. Much appreciated.Kind regards Emily

Reply to Emily
Posted by: CapeAdds | 2009/10/11

The wonderful thing about ADD for me is that I remember that I forget important things. There is one person that did really help me: Dr Mason, a phychiatrist at The Memory Clinc, directly behind the Panorama hospital.

Reply to CapeAdds
Posted by: CapeAdds | 2009/10/11

Are you ADD?

I am in Goodwood and quite ADD. I am yet to find a professional who truly understands the issues.

The only thing that I have found is to read as much as you can about the topic and then to build mechanisms to compensate for your shortcomings.

Reply to CapeAdds

Want to comment?

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.