Learn how to flirt – and kiss your single status goodbye.
- Avoid a cheesy pick-up line, it falls flat if the person has heard it before
- Look the person you're flirting with in the eyes, but also include the mouth and even the body
- Subtly mirror the person's positive behaviour – when she takes a sip of her drink, you take one too (this instinctively makes the person feel that you're on the same level)
- Pay compliments, which don't sound as if you're just trying to score points
- When in a pub, club or dinner party, meet the person's eye, look down and look up again – this signals interest
- Never cross your arms – it sends a message of defensiveness, or stand-offishness; and watch those hands – fidgeting is a passion killer.
Doesn't hurt to flirt
Flirting can pay off for women