07 December 2009
Books about andropause
Are you experiencing the symptoms of andropause, the male equivalent of menopause? We've got all the right books for you.
Are you experiencing the symptoms of andropause, the male equivalent of menopause? Find out more about this topic in these great books from Kalahari.net:
• The Testosterone Syndrome: The Critical Factor for Energy, Health, & Sexuality-Reversing the Male Menopause by William Fryer and Eugene Shippen
• Midlife Man: A Not-So-Threatening Guide to Health and Sex for Man at His Peak by Art Hister
• The Irritable Male Syndrome: Understanding and Managing the 4 Key Causes of Depression and Aggression by Jed Diamond
• Double Menopause: What to Do When Both You and Your Mate Go Through Hormonal Changes Together by Nancy Cetel
• Hormone Use in Menopause & Male Andropause: A Choice for Women and Men by Sheldon J. Segal and Luigi Mastroianni
• The Whole Man Program: Reinvigorating Your Body, Mind, and Spirit After 40 by Jed Diamond
• The Male Biological Clock: The Startling News about Aging, Sexuality, and Fertility in Men by Harry Fisch
More info about andropause:
• Men and the mid-life slump
• Male menopause: more fact than myth
• Is testosterone killing you?
(Andreas Späth, Health24, December 2009)
E-cigarettes have become hugely popular in the past decade, but a rash of vaping-linked deaths and illnesses in the US is feeding caution about a product that's already banned in some places.
A new drug works by targeting an immune system antibody called immunoglobulin E, which is responsible for the allergic reaction that causes hives.