Question
Posted by: twink | 2005/12/15

zzzzzzzzzzz......

hey guys,

just over a week to go until christmas, and i have never felt so drained in a long long time. i actually had to be pulled out of bed by mom...

got to work and my energy levels went down another 5 notches. what is wrong with me? i dont even feel like eating, it just takes too much effort! (but i have to, otherwise all hell breaks loose in my house)

so i'm forcing myself to eat, and i'm forcing myself to stay awake during the day. .......... just feel so tired.........

Sorry, I nearly nodded off there ! But that's because the kitten woke be at 4 am again, and will NOT go back to sleep until I am irrevocably awake.

5
Posted by: shooter | 2005/12/15

Twink, try taking 1000mg vitamin c as ya pile into bed at nite & a potent cuppa coffee as you rise. also try a hi-protein breakfast, it can help. just try not to get too NAFI

Reply to shooter
Posted by: Delene | 2005/12/15

supradyn recharge. It helps for me when i wake up tired & go to bed tired. Awful feeling!!

Reply to Delene
Posted by: ASP | 2005/12/15

Same here, but today I'll be going home at around 1 or 2 pm... Had enough of this place for one week!

Reply to ASP
Posted by: twink | 2005/12/15

next friday ASP .... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......

Reply to twink
Posted by: ASP | 2005/12/15

Hi Twink

Not to worry, soon you will be going on leave (I assume) and then you can catch up on some sleep and feel a lot better...

Reply to ASP