Question
Posted by: Tara | 2004/10/06

Zymalean users - feedback please!!!

Can Sharka & Zoe please come back to let us know how Zymalean worked for them? According to the archive letters they should be using it for about 2 months now...so they should have some feedback!
I eat healthy during the day & usually eat a starchy meal for dinner so I think the product will be great for me - to aid me in losing a few kg's!!
I think there are lots of us who want some feedback - even if its negative - does'nt matter - at least we'll know if it works or not!!
Thanks :-)

Dear Tara
I trust that the other Readers will respond.

1
Posted by: poooff | 2004/10/07

no it doesn't work! i've been on it for like 6 months now and NO weight loss - and i've been dieting and gyming with it!!

Reply to poooff