Question
Posted by: Ronel | 2004/10/27

Zymalean

What is Zymalean? Will it help for weightloss?
Thanx
R

Dear Ronel
I asked at my chemist this afternoon and they don't stock this product. It is also not listed in my copy of MIMS which lists all pharmaceutical products. Just be careful if this should be a product that contains pseudo-epinephrine or synephrine as it may cause many undesirable side-effects and you may develop dependence.

1
Posted by: Zee | 2004/10/28

Zymalean is a natural product and does not contain any pseudo-epinephrine or synephrine!!
You should see results in 3 months or so - it basically blocks the carbohydrates in foods from going into your system.
you can buy it at any chemist for R150.00
it did not work for me however, many people believe in it and i have seen results through other people!
good luck!

they have a site too, zymalean dot co dot za

Reply to Zee