Question
Posted by: joe | 2005/07/11

zyban

Does zyban effect your libido in a negative way? Im asking this as I haven’t had a decent erection since I started using it two weeks ago.

Joe, it isn’t listed as a common side effect, but I suppose it is possible. On the other hand, a temporary decrease in libido is a fairly common “side effect” of smoking cessation. The best would be to hang in there and see if it doesn’t clear up by itself within a couple of weeks. If it doesn’t, the best would be to see your doctor about it. Good luck.

1
Posted by: Maxi | 2005/07/11

Me and my hubby have been taking Zyban for 3 weeks! Stopped smoking - fantastic! But we havn't been making love!
He hasn't said anything about erection problem - but maybe he just isn't saying anything??

Would be interested to know too.

Reply to Maxi