Question
Posted by: Racoon | 2007/08/03

Zoloft withdrawal - instant cure!!!!!!

Saw my GP yesterday and she prescribed one single dose of Prozac, and....all the brain zaps, dizziness etc are gone!!! Miracle-like I say!

Don't know how many GPs psychs are doing this, but it certainly works.

Many Thanks for the feedback, R --- interesting idea. If I recall correctly, Prozac may be released from the body more slowly, letting you down more gently. I'll bear your experience in mind !

1
Posted by: Racoon | 2007/08/03

Apparently the Prozac blocks a certain chemical pathway which reduces the sertraline withdrawal symptoms. GP couldn't exactly remember. Glad to be of help.

Reply to Racoon