Question
Posted by: Amateur | 2007/03/02

ZMA and Tribulus Terrestris

Hi Guys,

Did anyone here try USN's ZMA and Tribulus Terrestris?
Is it good?

Are there ANY side effectS?

Hi Amateur

My opinion on supplements is quite well known, and I'm not going to ever suggest anyone should try them. Honest answer - I don't know whether there may be side effects or not. Nobody does, and anyone who says that they can guarantee no side effects is lying. The thing is that the supplement market is flooded with products, and there is not one decent piece of research on this area - the supplement market is structured in such a way that you don't actually need to have any sort of health clearance to sell a product, and so people have jumped on the bandwagon and produced all sorts of things. So, the answer to your question about safety and side effects is that no-one knows. A number of things are marketed as being herbal, but this does not necessarily make them safe, and so be aware that herbal and natural can be risky.

So on the whole, I would always suggest not taking supplements rather than taking them, for this reason.