Question
Posted by: Neil | 2004/01/07

ZMA - Agression levels

Hi Conrad

I have been contemplating taking ZMA along with Tri-Anobol. From what I have read these two supplements basically increase the levels of the testostrone that the body produces. I am concerned however about reports of increased agression levels of those people taking it.

What is your experience with ZMA/TriAnobol firstly from and effectivenss point of view, and secondly are there issues with inceased agression levels? Should I be concerned.

Neil

Expert ImageBodybuilding

Neil,

I have personally used a pro-hormone and the aggression I encountered was very helpful in the gym. I actually picked up 8 kilograms in two months and dropped fat like crazy!!!

Results differ according to individuals though. If you encounter excessive aggression problems then I would suggest not using it BUT please consult a doctor BEFORE you decide to use these supplements. I actually encountered certain small complications from using this and that is why I advise you consult a doctor before the time.

Keep well,

Conrad Booysen-Biokineticist