Question

ZMA

What are the side affects of zma for everyone?

Expert ImageBodybuilding

Anon,

CB.

Conrad Booysen-Biokineticist

3
Posted by: Marty | 2004/11/23

Oh ZMA works? Never used it and still do well for myself. Stop making those supplement companies rich! If u truly wanna buy something, Protein and Creatine is the only thing worthwile and the Protein you only need if you dont have time to add sufficient to your existing diet by means of nuts,soy beans, eggs, low fat milk etc.

Reply to Marty
Posted by: s250 | 2004/11/23

I have used ZMA from Biogen for a while now and have noticed a difference in strength and my testosterone levels, I have also not had any side effects or pimples from ZMA. Using ZMA with HMB has really helped me stay rock hard with my muscle gain.

Remeber that if you are training in a gym, you will get pimple as your body produces more than normal amounts of Sebum.

Reply to s250
Posted by: demon | 2004/11/17

not much, i just get some pimpels again but none or two not much

Reply to demon