Question
Posted by: Gran | 2007/03/20

Zimbabwe

Good morning all you beautiful gay people, I know this isn't a political forum and maybe you'll delete this post but gay people are everywhere, as they should be, including Zimbabwe. And all of us should be concerned about human rights.

Congratulations on winning the fight for your rights last year for same-sex marriage. Is there no way you could please muster your forces on the Northern border, OK have a party but then invade Zimbabwe and drive that absolute monster Robert Mogabe out? And while you're there please give his wife Grace a solid slap for me - her uptight smugness drives me to the sherry bottle.

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi Gran - what took you so long to post here? A very warm welcome to our forum and I hope we'll hear from you regularly. Thanks for factoring in the party before the invasion and I think many of us would appreciate being able to deal with Grace - and she looks crap in Prada.

Sorry Gran, I've just watched 'The Devil wears Prada' - have you seen it yet? Your thoughts on the movie?

6
Posted by: Gran | 2007/03/21

Good evening Mr. Expert I did indeed see the movie and the only aspect of it I enjoyed was Merryl Streep's character. She made me wonder whether I don't perhaps also have an attitude-filled hard-arsed ruthless 'bitch' side to myself that I still need to access, and just how very unflattering and not-done Green Cross shoes really are. Maybe there's a fashion diva in me trying to break free? Could that be possible?

Reply to Gran
Posted by: Brad | 2007/03/20

Hello Gran, where've you been all this while? You sound like great old dame LOL and I'd be the first to offer to slap Grace for you after I've removed her Winnie hat-doek-combo after Bob's been sorted out. That psycho deserves to suffer a few humilations, he's a buffoon-brained -|- who's killed thousands and ruined millions of lives.

Maybe we'll put Rade onto him (bring out your darker side Rade) while we put Grace through her paces?

Reply to Brad
Posted by: Confused | 2007/03/20

Hi Gran and welcome. None of us here are too fond of mad Rob. We've had posts about him hundreds of times. I agree he should be removed from power.
;-)

Reply to Confused
Posted by: Deeve | 2007/03/20

Hi Gran, and a warm welcome to you too. You wouldn't per chance be the 'Gran' posting on the Teen Forum...? Thanks for your kind support on the Lesbian issue!!
We just Luv your sense of humour, and a way with words!! ...you truely are most welcome here. Do join us here when you can....and bring the Sherry too,....that will have to be a few crates I'm afraid !!
And as for Grace....W'ell slap her off the planet for you......
Cheers

Reply to Deeve
Posted by: Rade | 2007/03/20

Gee people, hate speach is not the way to go :(

Reply to Rade
Posted by: PINKIE | 2007/03/20

I SECOND YOU ON THAT ONE DNT JUST SLAP THE SILLy b*ch ,kill her whilst at it u hate her,i know its a strong word but god forgive me i do

Reply to PINKIE