Question
Posted by: JK | 2006/07/24

zelnorm

IM SUFFERING FROM IBS, I TAKE 2 X ZELNORM 6MG PER DAY, BUT ITS GETTING TO EXSPENSIVE, I HEARD THERE'S A GENERIC MED NOW FOR ZELNORM, ITS SOMETHING CALLED OMILA, IS THIS TRUE? IT WOULD BE A GREAT HELP TO ME IF I CAN USE SOMETHING CHEAPER. I CANT GO OFF THE MEDS, ITS TO PAINFULLL.
THANK YOU
JK

Hi Jk
You can ask around but I don't know of a generic. It has only been registered in 2002 by the FDA so if there are generics floating around they probably are illegal! The original drugs usually have a patent right for the first few years.