Question
Posted by: bb3 | 2002/12/09

zeela - child with ezcema

I have used Elecon for my ezcema. I used both the lotion and cream and they helped. My doc says mine is related to my asthmatic condition. But this helped and I think you should ask your doc for his advise for this product. I have been looking on the net and will share any thing new I find.

BB3, Elocon® is an excellent but very potent cortisone preparation that should be used with great care and it should definitely not be prescribed over the net without the patient having been seen first. Good luck.