Posted by: Jona | 2008/07/14

Zaza: my friend

(Yawn)-you know Zaza, keep your pants on, i am sick todeath of people on this forum that jump on their high horse and become so defensive when some of us ask ordinary questions on this website.all I am trying to do is help my friend because she is coming across as somebody she is not, forgets to mention her child(which i think is the most important thing to mention) and in the end it will be to her detriment and she will get hurt. I have already told her such but all i wanted to know from some others on this site if I was right in telling her.aI am in no way running her down or being judgemental, i only mentioned those points to give the readers an idea of what type of person she is, etc so please think before you comment.

Posted by: Phontie | 2008/07/14

Jona not as crazy as you are give us your CV Mrs Perfect and the other thing you must also think before you ask stupid question or may be you are jelous of what she has like always look up to date ,nice hair, got style but only earning R3000.00 get help sister before you loose yourfriend or yourmind ....

Reply to Phontie
Posted by: Jona | 2008/07/14

You have a point, there are some crazy people out there so I will be careful.

Reply to Jona
Posted by: Chick | 2008/07/14

I agree with ZAZA , it does sound in u'r previous mail as if u r judging her, or that u might evn be jealous. There was no need to give all the info about her that u gave cos it is irrelevant.

I met my husband in a chatroom on the internet - married 4 years now and I also did not initially tell him bout my son or what the area I live in looks like or what I had for breakfast everyday ..... cos we were getting to know each other. About two months before we met personally I told him about my son.

I do not think it is safe for anybody these days to put more than what is needed to be known of them on the web - there r sum sicko's out there.

Reply to Chick