Question
Posted by: Oppasa | 2007/05/31

Your views

I used to work for another company that emotionally abused me.it was a family business and they were mixing family issues with business.
their children had no respect towards me,will swear at me sometimes.and their parents will ask me to forgive them.after five years with them i decided to leave without any word.
i will be meeting them soon to discuss my departure so i sent them an email to set up the date .
on the subject i put Russel instead of Sir or Madam as i used to do or call them.
their reply was "It so funny how people change..you don't know how to address us anymore"
i'm now working for a big company where Directors are being called with their first names.though i still use Mr. which they don't feel comfortable with.
with My previous bosses i was calling them Master not Mr. or Madam.i'm i being disrepectfull

Funny how people like them DON'T change, and they don't know how to address YOU any more. What a grandiose idea of themselves they seem to have --- will meeting with them actually do you any good ? They sound beyond help.

4
Posted by: Pal | 2007/05/31

U are just like that Echelle, what the hell is you -|- en problem, Ur like this green fly hanging around a tripe pot.

Get over urself.

Reply to Pal
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/05/31

Sorry, I meant no and not now

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/05/31

Master? LOL!!! That's so funny! No really, MASTER?? Eish! Now you're not being disrespectful, it's mostly in the tone of your voice where they'll know if you're disrespectful or not

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: lady nina | 2007/05/31

hi there

it doesn't matter what they think, what do you think?
did you send the mail with a horrible attitude?

girl you have taken the power of your happiness back
so don't allow then to upset you anymore

you are a survivor - now it's tme to heal and get better by letting go and letting be

take care

nina

Reply to lady nina