Question
Posted by: kat | 2006/11/02

your in our heads

morning CS i thought id share this with you just for the laugh. last night i was so tired i went to bed befor 8:30 anyway when hubby walked into the room to come to bed i woke up or what i thought i woke up, i had been dreaming about this forum and someone had posted about there asshole hubby and someone had replied to stop complaining and leave. anyway when i "woke" up i was telling hubby this and i said to him that the guy who replies when you are not there, but i couldnt remember your name so i was saying him, hubby asked who's him i was hitting the bed next to me saying "man him" getting quite frustrated that he didnt know who i was on about eventually after me half beating the bed i said "man CS", he replied with an oh. then the baby woke up and then so did i then and i realised that that whole conversation was in my sleep. i felt like a toffee. he didnt say anything. so yes you are in our heads. do i sound obsessed? hee hee hee. hope ou had a good evening.

hee hee hee. Well, when you feel like a toffee --- have a toffee !

8
Posted by: Buzz | 2006/11/02

It's easier to type and yes, it's a term of endearment used all over, not only on the net.

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: Kate | 2006/11/02

its quicker to say, like bf instead of Boyfriend.

Reply to Kate
Posted by: Xxxx | 2006/11/02

but why? i hear it so much. is it like a petname thing?

Reply to Xxxx
Posted by: kat | 2006/11/02

hubby is better than dustband.........

Reply to kat
Posted by: Buzz | 2006/11/02

LOL Kat, I've had a few dreams about the forum too!

Xxxx, I on the other hand, think it sounds loving and sweet.

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: xxxx | 2006/11/02

why do people refer to their better halves as HUBBY rather than husband. sounds so stupid and childlike.

Reply to xxxx
Posted by: kat | 2006/11/02

hi you have a good one to. and no your not alone in this.

Reply to kat
Posted by: charlie | 2006/11/02

Hi Kat
Thought I was the only one losing it! I see I have company. Take care and enjoy your day!!!

Reply to charlie