Question
Posted by: Unknown | 2007/11/28

Your advise will be apreciated!!!

Good morning to you all
What could you if your man/father of your baby pretend as if he does know you if he is with his colliges and his friend.

Today i found him at tha taxi rank he didnt say even a word,and can you believe that we stay together!!
He is hurting me now because i spoke to him about this but he said he does have something to say.Not even a smile.Do you think he love or he is not happy with me,maybe I am not his type,maybe I am expecting to much from him.But what I feel now is he doesnt love me and he not proud of me .

Your advise will be apreciated.

I agree with tsholo and lolo --- He is not treating you with any respect, which he owes to you. If he is ashamed of you, he has no reason to feel that way, or behave that way --- and if so, why does he stay with you ? Nothing about your description of him sounds like love, rather more like convenience

3
Posted by: Kay | 2007/11/28

If he is not proud of you now, he will never be proud of you ever, now ask yourself if you want to be with a man like that, i agree with CS, he is with you for convenience sake, maybe you helping him out somehow, once he is able to do things on his own, he will leave you. a man should be proud of you, hold you, show you to his friends etc.

Reply to Kay
Posted by: Lolo | 2007/11/28

long time ago i had a boyfriend like that, u know what i did, i dumped him because i can't be with someone who does not appreciate me for who i am.

he likes to show off. now tell him what u are and what u want in the relationship, remember u are with him by choice and you can still choose who u wanna be with.

Reply to Lolo
Posted by: tsholo | 2007/11/28

he has no respect for u, let alone love and apppreciation. he's a coward & u deserve much better.

Reply to tsholo