Question
Posted by: Flirtatious | 2007/06/20

you won't believe this

here i was this morning in my car and i saw this dude (good looking to a certain extent) and then he looked at me too, the next thing we keep driving and keep looking at each other... and then i thought to myself - just drive it's nothing.... and then guess what? as i get to work in the parking basement - here is this guy having a smoke - he works in the same office park as me - i have to say that I was damn embarassed - ok i am not 100% percent sure that it was him - but could it be a coincidence that he drives the same car as the guy in the traffic? and look like him too??? and it did not end there, if had forgotten something in my car and as i went to fetch it - i meet this guy "again" and we just said Morning!!!! this is spooky...

Am I an expert on coincidences ? Why does this bloke spend so much time in the parking garage ?

4
Posted by: Pearl | 2007/06/20

Are you attracted to him??? Make your move girl!!!!

Reply to Pearl
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/06/20

LOL at Google guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: Google guy | 2007/06/20

maybe he was looking at u wondering who this crazy woman is that is checking him ... he was probably thinking u are a lunatic and on top of that followed him 2 work ... he musy be so scared of you right now .... lol

Reply to Google guy
Posted by: loser | 2007/06/20

so he is good looking and a bloody coward ,,sis how can he live a sister hanging like that...sht...

Reply to loser