Question
Posted by: mel c | 2006/10/29

you suck

I placed my q to you on the 26 and it's 3 days later and you still haven't answered how crap are you.

The answer time for this forum is 72 hours.

3
Posted by: youre a moron | 2006/10/30

phone your doctor if your question is so urgent. you suck you silly little girl

Reply to youre a moron
Posted by: anxious | 2006/10/30

Has the H24 administrator seen this answer? It is appaling! ALL Forum Doctors have at least 3 WEEK working days to answer, that is if they aren't snowed under with their PAYING patients. T0 MEL C - if you want such an instant answer - go and see a gynae - where you will PAY, which is NOT what you do on ANY of H24 forums. PLEASE DONT COME BACK.

Reply to anxious

To Gynaedoc: I hope you never answer a question from this little girl EVER, how immature. To Mel C, gynaedoc's job is not to sit around and answer questions all day long, she has a normal job too you know!! Good grief, I still can't believe the immaturity of some people, GROW UP!!