Question
Posted by: Male_22_pta | 2003/01/18

You just have to be strong in mind

After a vacation of great food and drinks I gained 5 kg. Two weeks ago i wanted to start losing weight and thought of buying weightloss pills, but later rejected the idea. So i just started exersizing everyday, drink vitamin pills (spirolina) and eat only low fat (no fat) food. I know that if you eat according to your blood group it makes a great difference, so I did, and I limited myself to the amount of food intake. The first week it didnt go that well and i cheated on the diet, and obviously got very mad at myself. I then promised myself not to cheat and just try it for one week. And the results are astounding! I weighed 81 kg (im 1.74m) and lost 5 kg in the second week. Now theres just 5 kg left to lose (which i probably wont lose in one week), but it sure gives me hope. Sure I exercised hard and sometimes was in a great temptation of hunger but Id just like to say : Where theres a will theres a way

Dear Reader
Thanks for sharing your experience with me and the other readers. Having will power and determination is a wonderful aid to losing weight and you are 100% correct - you are the only person who can make things happen for you.
Keep up the good work.