Question
Posted by: Lilo | 2006/10/24

YOU HAVE TO READ THIS!

GOT THIS FROM THE CYBERSHRINK FORUM

just got this from a friend and its very good... READ!!

If a guy is good looking,
Don't immediately assume he is a playa. Not every Will Smith is a Eric Bennet, so read beyond the fine print and you will be surprised. Don't deprive yourself a Mr Gorgeous because of fear of the unknown, think about the children, they'll be good looking, minus years of trying to convince them they are "beautiful" and being called to the school cause s/he roughed some kid who called them "Butt Face", "Mugabe", "Nkosazana Zuma", etc.

If a guy has a child with another woman, 90% of the time, he'll go back to the woman. Either the woman will use the child to interrupt every moment you spend together, or the guy will realise he made a big mistake and go back to his "family". Chances of you winning over his child are nil, that's a battle you've already lost. Advice: Leave Mr Family Man or kill the child. Make your pick.

If a guy cheats on you,
He'll do it again. If you stay, he'll cheat even more. No woman can make a guy stop cheating, not even his mother. Cheaters are like a small kid, once they tasted sweets, no matter what you do or say, they'll find a way to get hold of them. Stop looking for water in a desert, because you'll find none.
Advice: Leave the looser and find a real man who'll give you his all OR stay with the cheat and be a subscriber of Kleenex Tissues, cos you will be weeping till you get to your grave. He might even find a girl to replace you, cos he doesn't really need you, or he'll keep you to cook for him and do his laundry, while he gets his groove on.

If a guy hits you,
Yes even if it's a slap - leave. If you stay, you have convinced him that it's okay if he beats you. Ladies, it is not love, it is lust. Stop convincing yourself that "if you hit a child, it's because you love them", You are not a child and he is not your Parent. Do you go around beating up your bestfriends? Think about it!

If a guy says he loves you,
Probably he truly does.Make sure you can differentiate between being in love and being in lust. How to do that? Simple.

Does he cheat? Hit you? Insult you? Abuse you in anyway? If you answered "YES" to any of these, U ARE IN LUST - LEAVE!!!

Does he respect you? Makes you feel special? Treat you like a queen? If you answered "YES" to any of these, U ARE IN LOVE - YOU LUCKY FISH, HOLD ON TO WHAT YOU'VE GOT!!!

Ladies, Don't be a statistic by committing suicide, being in a coma from his beatings or die from Aids which he infected you with. There is always life after a break up, Brace yourselves women, you have come this far, don't disappoint!
Date: 24/10/2006

Dr E Mc

6
Posted by: Romeo | 2006/10/24

Mrs Bons,

I am NOT being nasty, i am telling it from a mans view..i thought woman would appreciate that...telling it like it is.

Well, if you dont want to hear how we really feel, fine..sorry for opening- up.

Chicken can be served in a thousand ways, but it stays chicken (ask me, i am a bodybuilder)..red meat on the side occasionally is a treat from heaven, think about that ??

Reply to Romeo
Posted by: Bons | 2006/10/24

Romeo,why are you so nasty?All men are not like that and Lilo I know of relationships where the man's child loves the girlfriend more than her own mother.....

And why speak of ''hamburgers''?Chicken is much better and you can dish it up in lots of diff ways ;-)

think about it

Reply to Bons
Posted by: Romeo | 2006/10/24

LD,

Unfortunately you have NO choice.

Who is a woman over 40 going to meet...let me tell you,. all the good ones are taken (men that is), whats left are all the weirdo;s and sickos's of society.

You are hoping to be swept off your feet when all a potential date wants is to get into your pants.

For a man, well the possibilites are endless, so you better be nice to your man, OK

Reply to Romeo
Posted by: JustAsking | 2006/10/24

Romeo - you got it right my man - i give u 10/10

Reply to JustAsking
Posted by: LD | 2006/10/24

Yeah Romeo, and do u really think that us woman can eat the same boring sausage for 20 years????? I think not!!!!!! Unless youre wife is a fat slob and as ugly as a dog.LMFAO

Reply to LD
Posted by: Romeo | 2006/10/24

Lilo,

You are what we say, womens lib, a real feminist.

Well i got news for you, 95% of men cheat or oogle the neighbour...if you think you going to get a better deal somewhere else, think again.

The 5% of men that dont (or cant ) cheat are either deperate / lucky to have a woman, fat and balding, have a small penis and are pathetic in bed.

So you make your choice woman, us men, we love the female species and eating the same hamburger for 25 years just aint on.

Reply to Romeo