Question
Posted by: tia | 2006/07/26

you have caused shit in my marriage

jason from austrialia, all you have done is mess up my mrriage my husband dont trust me any more because all me and u did. now he wants a divorce and kick me out of my home and i must leave my kids wit him. so now i ask you, will u be able to look after me now that i got no home?does he still phone or sms you? why did you insult him like that

sigh
The kiddies are at play again. Go and play in the road, kids. Preferably the highway

15
Posted by: Sheila from Australia | 2006/07/27

Well Pompie, glad you're enjoying these true life dramas!! I So here's more.
I had a tittie lift for Jason just to please him. A person doesn't do this lightly when you're 59. This shows how much I loved him. I even dumped Jimmy the Abo just to prove my feelings for Jason (the little shit). Tells you what sought of sincere person I am, hey?

Reply to Sheila from Australia
Posted by: Chompie | 2006/07/26

I love it more nmore please this is entertainment at its best

Reply to Chompie
Posted by: Mia | 2006/07/26

ha ha. ya totally.

Reply to Mia
Posted by: N | 2006/07/26

.....like sand through the hour glass.....so are the days of our lives....

Reply to N
Posted by: Sheila's Dad | 2006/07/26

TIA! How could you!!?? With my own son-in-law ... after that night that you promised me heaven on earth for the rest of my life. All I had to do was get rid of that niggly little rash that you passed on to me after our encounter in the woods. I thought you were dinkum .. I guess you are just like all the rest.

Reply to Sheila's Dad
Posted by: QW | 2006/07/26

** yawn**

Reply to QW
Posted by: Me | 2006/07/26

kids go play outside or do your homework

Reply to Me
Posted by: Buffs | 2006/07/26

School holidays AGAIN??

Reply to Buffs
Posted by: Ali | 2006/07/26

BM I agree with you!

Reply to Ali
Posted by: Sheila from Australia | 2006/07/26

So Basher's Mom, who asked you to describe your sense of smell? Save itt for the turds on your pavement!!

Reply to Sheila from Australia
Posted by: Basher's Mom | 2006/07/26

I smell a split personality!!!!!!!!!

Reply to Basher's Mom

You little shit, Jason. So you were buggering around behind my back with Tia. Well you can go back to shagging sheep again. And to think I trusted you with my Ford Falcon!! I hope you wank yourself to death in a billabong!!!!

Reply to Sheila from Australia
Posted by: jason from australia. | 2006/07/26

Oh my GoD!!! How did you find me?!?!?! U a stalker?! Go back to your momma for Pete's sakes, but LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!

Reply to jason from australia.

Dear Tia

You've caused the problems yourself - nobody forced you to have anything to do with this guy. It was your own choice. Hope you can sort out the problem with your husband, because divorce is not worth it, not for you, him or the children.
Beg him to go for councelling.

Posted by: Oh no | 2006/07/26

A cyber Affair...or a real life one??? And does this dude from Australia ever gonna read this???

Reply to Oh no