Question
Posted by: Sipho | 2005/12/13

You guys are just great people - thank you.

I visit this site almost daily.I'm in a middle of a bitter divorce but i find comments on this site positive, buliding and motivational. i' ve learnt so much from FIO , Jakes ,Frusty and everyone. Jakes' experience is somehow similar to mines and i have gleaned so much strenght from his postings..

Thank you all and continue this mutual support ethic - it does so much difference more than ever know.

CS you are the best! makes me wonder who attends to CS's problems?

Hi Sipho, and thanks for your kind comments --- of course it's a great site, with people like you among our regulars ! My problems used to be dealt with very well by our old grey cat. Since she died, sadly, a couple of months ago, we have a new kitten and shrink-therapist in training. She shows considerable promise, though if I don't feel comforted quickly enough to satisfy her, she'e inclined to bite my toes or scratch my legs.

2
Posted by: ZeeZee | 2005/12/13

Hi Sipho

I do agree with you....I've learned so much on this site because I can relate to many of the problems on here. I love to read FIO's responses too...You must take care of yourself

Reply to ZeeZee
Posted by: Tango | 2005/12/13

Hi Sipho,

Glad you find some solace and encouragement from this forum. I also do.

I wish you well during this hard sad time in your life. May you emerge stronger, wiser and ready to move on at the end.

Reply to Tango