Question
Posted by: Clueless. | 2006/03/30

You first have to die inside, before you can die outside...

I'm going to the shrink today. Now feels like I'm drowning in a sea of sadness. The strong me is still voicing, but weak from a lifetime of fighting. The weak me is strong from getting all that rest. Well, stronger. All this news of suicide have wet it's apitite for another round. Now he wants me. He needs a body before the week is over. Please pray for me, I have not the strenght to fight this. I have never backed out of an attempt before. Jesus, I hope the shrink works his magic today. Just know that I don't want to die. That's all.

Continue to listen to the Strong Clueless, and ignore the temptations of the far too strong Weak Clueless who is looking to give up. You don't want to die. That';s important, and paramount.
Sorry that Me is so unkind, seeming to be thinking of a God lacking the compassion and concerns we are used to. Astoundingly narrow-minded and harsh --- she's not talking about a God I recognize. And bebzee doesn't have even that
Clueless, of course we want to hear from you on Friday. And Monday, and Next Friday week. And next year.
I like Chelle's comments here, and dude's --- make Different, positive, plans for Friday and the weekebd, involving other good people if possible.

15
Posted by: GH | 2006/03/30

Hello Clueless,

Please keep posting and if there is no-one here to give you some positive input please call Lifeline. Remember you are special. Tango is right we are all out here wanting to support you when the going gets rough.

Reply to GH
Posted by: Tango | 2006/03/30

Hi Clueless,

Try not to let insensitive remarks get to you. There are far more of us on the forum that care and root for you than offend you - that gotta count for something hey!!? Just think and picture all our hands stretched out towards you to grab you - keep chatting to us.

Reply to Tango
Posted by: bebzee | 2006/03/30

Just get a life !!!

Stop seeking sympathy

Reply to bebzee
Posted by: Dude | 2006/03/30

ey...

Clueless, uz gotta stop this shyte now babe... ers no point in dwellin on a negative emotion... aint there anythin in uz life or day that u experience that az some form of positive...

iz ben in that suicide place an lived 2 learn the lesson... u shud b valuin life an take the attitude of f*em if ey upset uz jus walk away into a new avenue... dyin... uz gonna get sent back ere 2 go through the same shyte all ova again so y take that route...
4 one uz a bright an that elps determine uz future... jus realise uz ave a choice in life every day...

an yea... tis the same old mundaine but weez can always count on change an if uz in a bad spot it wont last 4 eva ..

hang in there
Dude

Reply to Dude
Posted by: Lady Lea | 2006/03/30

but why do you want to do it. please talk to us, there maybe one person that can help you on this forum. i feel sad to read something like this. if i give you my email address you can mail me and i will listen to you

Reply to Lady Lea
Posted by: Chelle | 2006/03/30

Clueless - there are much better ways for you to spend your Friday night.

Why don't you start making other plans now. Make sure now that you have someone around, and plan something fun. Don't plan to sit on the forum and die!! Geez - maybe you can even just decide not to do it for my sake, and other forum members who are wishing you well. You know you don't really want to die. And you've showed some really good progress. Just hang in there some more. It's going to come right.

Reply to Chelle
Posted by: Clueless. | 2006/03/30

I will be here Friday evening, to post and share. IF things go that way. Or do you prefer me not to? I don't want to die alone...

Reply to Clueless.
Posted by: Chelle | 2006/03/30

To Me - are you telling us that no person who ever believes in God ever gets depressed? Do you believe that any person with any type of illness doesn't believe in God at all?
Perhaps you meant well, but your response is extremely narrowminded and could create even further hurt and pain to people who are in a sensitive state. Please be careful.

Reply to Chelle
Posted by: Chelle | 2006/03/30

Clueless, if things in the forum are triggering negative feelings, perhaps it's best to not read the posts for a while until you're feeling strong enough to fight. Maybe just post so that you can get the support you need, but don't spend too much time reading - just temporarily.

Were you the one who posted about the day being Friday? I swear if you do anything silly, I'll haunt you.. :o)

Reply to Chelle
Posted by: Nip-nip | 2006/03/30

Sorry Clueless didn't mean to offend you

Reply to Nip-nip
Posted by: Dude | 2006/03/30

uz 4get that uz always in control... so no mata wot ee wants an ow large an en charge ee may b... the choice ma mate, teh one that determines uz fate , lies in ur hands alone...

keep it real
Dude

Reply to Dude
Posted by: Clueless. | 2006/03/30

Nothing. Forget I mentioned anything. You guys just go on with your lives.

Reply to Clueless.
Posted by: Nip-nip | 2006/03/30

What seems to be the problem Clueless maybe we can help?

Reply to Nip-nip
Posted by: Clueless. | 2006/03/30

To me your god is not real. He's a fable. There is a god, but not yours. I don't pray cause it never helped anyone to do so. If so, it's curcumstantial.
I'm not giving in to these feelings, I'm fighting them! But you know what?, sometimes all the circumstances favour one thing. In this case, if I'm gone on Monday, I've most probably lost the fight.
At least I don't just dissapear without a word. I warn. With right. So, THAT'S what the hell I'm talking about.

Reply to Clueless.
Posted by: Me | 2006/03/30

What the hell are you talking about!! If you gave all your problems to God, and trust him, you would not have all the neg. feeling. No one can help you.

If there were a place for God in your life, all this would not be happen to you. Go on your knees and pray for forgiveness of all your sins. Go to your rev or paster. If you have one.

If you are so foolish to commit suicide you must keep this in mind!

Do you realy wants to hurt your love ones so badly that they end up like you?
And do you want to burn in hell forever. You will have more pain there than now.

Give it a thought.

Reply to Me