Question
Posted by: Leesa | 2008/06/11

Yoga in Vaal Triangle

Where can I attend classes - not at the gyms though? in the vaal triangle. I am in Sasolburg

Expert ImageYoga

I am sorry Leesa, as far as I can see, there are no teachers in Sasolburg. Is there a community center you could approach to find out more? Or perhaps a health shop in Sasolburg might have a listing of yoga classes? Sorry to not be of assistance. Have you got DVDs to practice at home with, they are an option though not quite as good as a taught yoga class. Or perhaps practice yoga at a gym for a while then look to getting your own certification in yoga?

4
Posted by: Roy | 2008/09/20

Yoga at VanderBijlPark in the Iscor Bowls Club.

Reply to Roy
Posted by: leelee | 2008/08/21

Hi There i know of an excelent yoga teacher in the vaal triangle. Her name is Ave, She has classes all over as far as i know and has done her yoge teachers courses like 5 years ago.She first started her yoga in london. I have her phone number for you so that you can contact her. it is 083 290 7871.
She Works in three rivers vereeniging as those are one of her classes i go to. She is really good and really afforable

Reply to leelee
Posted by: Tilly | 2008/08/15

Are there any Lessons in Vereeniging /walkerville except for the gym,Tilly

Reply to Tilly
Posted by: lorinda | 2008/08/06

I do not know but please let us know if you find it we are also looking!

Reply to lorinda