Question
Posted by: Sue Ellen | 2007/04/11

Yoga for beginners

I am looking for a web site that offers free yoga excercises from beginners to professional levels

Expert ImageYoga

Hi Sue Ellen, Anon, Yogi - as mentioned at the top of the page I answer the forum weekly and this original note must have missed me last week so apologies for the ensuing confusion. remember too that it’s a discussion forum as opposed to just question and answer. Health 24 run the forum and set the rules, which are understandable in that if they didn’t exist the forum, would degenerate into a place of selling rather than education and discussion. Having said that its great to help out with useful knowledgeable websites so thank you Yogi for the link - I didn't know of any so will definitely take a look myself.
Have a wonderful day and Sue Ellen - as good as the site may be its also a good idea to try and get to some classes too - just to benefit from direct instruction, learning from others and the collective energy.
Chris

7
Posted by: yogi in training | 2007/04/16

i replied thinking i may be able to send my email address. then i continued to post cos i thought that the yoga expert might give me the blessing to go ahead.

If its a big deal, i guess you're right... they'll just delete the post. So now your posts aren't useless either.

so the site is www dot yogatoday dot com

Reply to yogi in training
Posted by: anon | 2007/04/16

I really can't see any harm in it unless you were advertising for your own gain, if you were to help someone else by redirecting them to a website that could benefit them, it would be a good thing, not a bad thing.

I have referred a lot of people to useful info with the blessing of cybershrink when forum users have asked for help. Cybershrink thanked for the info. I am sure whoever runs this website would allow it.

I can't understand why you replied in the first place offering help, then making an excuse as to why you couldn't give it.

The worse thing that could happen is your post will be deleted!
No one is answering the posts here anyway.

Reply to anon
Posted by: yogi in training | 2007/04/13

I know it works, but just cos everyone else does it doesn't make it right.
Like i said before, i respect the rules of this forum, and don't want to cheat the system.

Reply to yogi in training
Posted by: anon | 2007/04/13

You can post the website addy using eg...www dot health24 dot com

It works everyone else does that on the other forums

Reply to anon
Posted by: Sue Ellen | 2007/04/12

Thanks for trying not to worry will wait for the yoga expert to help me

Reply to Sue Ellen
Posted by: yogi in training | 2007/04/11

or not.... cos i can't post my email address. Lol.

Not sure how to get around that, apart from telling you website name without all the 'recognisable' website clues, and I don't want to break the rules, cos this is a really good forum which i respect, and respect the rules.

Perhaps the yoga expert will be able to suggest something.

Sorry again,

Reply to yogi in training

Hi Sue Ellen,

This forum disallows any kind of advertising, and as such prevents you from posting anything with a website or email address.

I know of a free website with lessons that I use (and apart from that have no affilation with, so am not 'advertising' any services)

Not sure how to let you know about it though, maybe you can email me?

Reply to yogi in training