Question
Posted by: Rialene | 2004/01/10

Yoga classess for mothers with babies

Do you know of any kind of yoga classess that you can attend with your baby. And - if you know of any place where I can be trained to become an instructor - especially for mothers with babies - that kind of exercise.

Expert ImageYoga

Hi Rialene - I know that there are places that teach Mother and Baby yoga massage but unfortunately I don't know of any local classes - the ones I have seen were London based. If you can do that then I would suggest contacting Triyoga (http://www.triyoga.co.uk) or alternatively you could try and find a book on the subject at one of the online bookstores.
Sorry I can't be of more assistance.
Chris

2
Posted by: she | 2004/03/19

contact Rbebecca in the gauteng area contact rebecca fisher on 706-393

Reply to she
Posted by: Rialene | 2004/01/10

I am in the Gauteng Area

Reply to Rialene