Question
Posted by: rose | 2005/05/23

yoga classes in central cape town

HI, could anyone pls advise me where i may be able to attend yoga classes in central cape town, more particularly near strand street? Many thanks

Expert ImageYoga

Hi Rose, you are in luck inasmuch as there are a few places to chose from as well as getting hold of a local Link Up magazine (free at most health stores) which will have more teachers and studios to chose from. You could try Yoga Zone (in Strand Street), Ralph Mottes (Buitengracht Street - ralph.yogacoach@mweb.co.za) or Moksha (Gardens). You might want to try a few different styles/teachers/studios to find what works best for you.
Chris

11
Posted by: jade | 2005/07/17

hi i'm interested in the kickboxing classes at the civic

Reply to jade
Posted by: marina | 2005/07/16

Hi Nolitta!
Could you please forward me more info on the yoga classes at the Civic?
Thanks!

Reply to marina
Posted by: FAITH | 2005/07/12

please send me more info on the classes at the CIVIC eg the times and dates please

Reply to FAITH
Posted by: Mandy | 2005/07/12

Please send me details of yoga classes in cape town, thanks, also interested in doing kickboxing.

Reply to Mandy
Posted by: Mini | 2005/07/11

Please email me details on the Yoga Classes at CPT Civic Centre tyeliab8408 at Hotmail .com

If anyone knows of Yoga classes in the southern suburbs please advise esp. in Constantia

Reply to Mini
Posted by: bells | 2005/07/04

I would love to join joga classes too at the civic centre, please forward me contact details.

ta.

Reply to bells
Posted by: bells | 2005/07/01

hello

my names belinda, I'm also interested in taking yoga classes,
please seem me the details aswell

Reply to bells
Posted by: tracy | 2005/06/20

i would also like the details of these yoga classes please.would u be so kind to forward them to me as well

Reply to tracy
Posted by: Sam | 2005/06/09

Hi Nolitta, pls mail me the details of the yoga classes in the Cape Town Civic Centre.

Thanks,
samantha

Reply to Sam
Posted by: Nolitta | 2005/06/01

Hi Rose

I attend yoga classes every Thursday at Cape Town Civic Centre. It is a qualified instructor and she only charge R5 per class. They also offer body toning and kickboxing at the same price. If you interested you can email me for more details.

Reply to Nolitta
Posted by: rose | 2005/05/26

thank you very much for your assistance

Reply to rose