Question
Posted by: Michell's Plain | 2005/07/13

YOGA CLASSES IN CAPE TOWN

Please let me know where yoga classes are held in the Southern Suburbs over weekends

Expert ImageYoga

Hi there - I don't know of any places offhand but if you get hold of a Western Cape Link Up magazine (free at most health stores) you are likely to find a few places offering yoga. Alternatively perhaps other forum readers have some suggestions??
Chris

2
Posted by: Liz | 2005/08/25

Could you please give me the Internet address for the Western Cape Link Up magazine? I have tried searching but no luck..
thanks

Reply to Liz
Posted by: coco | 2005/08/19

does anyone know where one can attend yoga classes in the northern suburbs?

Reply to coco