Question
Posted by: Working girl | 2006/07/24

Yoga classes in Alberton

I am looking for a yoga instructor in Alberton?

Expert ImageYoga

Hi Working girl, well done on taking the first step on a path that will bring you much joy, good health and reduced stress. Yoga basically teaches you the tools you require to live a more comfortable life through creating more unity between the body and mind. Unfortunately I don't know of any teachers in your area but perhaps other readers of this forum might be able to assist? Alternatively why not try your local health store or the classifieds.
Chris

19
Posted by: Elsie | 2016/08/16

Looking for yoga classes in Alberton. Please!!

Reply to Elsie
Posted by: Rads | 2016/01/19

I am living in Alberton, close to Red Ruth. I want to know where can i join yoga classes in the area of Alberton.

Reply to Rads
Posted by: Bronwyn | 2015/09/17

Sita please can I have info about your yoga class

Reply to Bronwyn
Posted by: Faith | 2015/09/01

Looking for Yoga classes in the New Redruth, Alberante, Meyersdal, Brackenhurst area.

Reply to Faith
Posted by: Esme Claassen | 2015/07/26

I am from Alberton and looking for beginners yoga classes. Please forward info. Thank you bss.esme@telkomsa.net

Reply to Esme Claassen | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Tanita | 2016/01/21

Hi, I just wanted to ask if you found any Yoga classes ?

Posted by: sharon | 2014/11/17

Hi Very interested in yoga classes in Albertron. Anytime suits me. Regards SHARON 18

Reply to sharon
Posted by: logan | 2014/08/31

How qualified are you in teaching. i am looking for an expert

Reply to logan
Posted by: Hanchen | 2013/12/23

I am from Alberton and would like to join Yoga classes. Please forward info. Hanchen

Reply to Hanchen
Posted by: Chantal | 2013/10/02

Hi Sita I would also.like to join your group. I stay in albemarle.

Reply to Chantal
Posted by: kesh | 2006/08/30

Hi Sita
i live in Alberton and i would also like to find out if you can accomadate an extra student

Reply to kesh
Posted by: Tumi | 2006/08/22

im returning to South Africa in October and will be living in alberton .Please tell me more about your yoga classes and wether or not you might be willing to take on another student.

Ta.

Reply to Tumi
Posted by: Sita | 2006/08/14

Om Chris

I have started instructing classes at home in Alberton, but am looking for a small private venue since my students have increased overnight and the room I use can't accomodate everyone. I would like to be able to invite more people to attend. Perhaps you have a venue suggestion?

Look forward to taking classes with you in the future.

Namaste,
Sita

Reply to Sita | 6 comments (hide)
Posted by: Winnie | 2016/05/27

I would like to join yoga classes where in Alberton are you situated?

Posted by: Liesl | 2016/02/03

Hi Sita, I am staying in Meyersdal on and of as we live in Zambia but would love to join classes while I am this side. Pls advise if you have a class that I can attend. Kind regards

Posted by: fAITH | 2015/10/12

i AM LOOKING FOR YOGA CLASSES. hELP PLEASE!!

Posted by: Sarah | 2015/05/15

Hi Sita I would like to know whether you have found a place in Alberton yet? Can you send me details please

Posted by: Tess | 2013/10/14

Hi Sita have these classes started ? where and when , i would also love to join

Posted by: Laetetia | 2013/07/16

Hi Sita I would like to join your Yoga classes could you give me your details or when and where the classes takes place in Alberton