Question
Posted by: fairy | 2005/12/13

yoga classes

I'm interested in starting with yoga. I live in the East Rand and would like to find out if there is any classes being offered or where can I find info or a directory of yoga classes offered.

Expert ImageYoga

Hi fairy, well done on taking the first step on a path that will bring you much joy, good health and reduced stress as well as potentially much more. Unfortunately I don't know of any teachers in your area but perhaps other readers of this forum might be able to assist? Alternatively why not try your local health store or the classifieds.
Chris

2
Posted by: Capricorn | 2006/03/20

I found this contact in the Link-Up Gauteng (esoteric directory): Jill Jonker 453-9304 Bedordview / Edenvale. Hope it helps.

Reply to Capricorn
Posted by: Jerri | 2006/03/10

I'm also from the East Rand and would like to join a Bikram yoga class. Did you find one?

Reply to Jerri