Question
Posted by: xx | 2004/10/14

Yoga classes

Good Afternoon

I would like to know of any yoga classes in the Brooklyn.Hatfield area (pretoria). If possible also please the costs involved

Expert ImageYoga

Hi xx - I don't personally know of any classes in your area but if you look back through the forum you will see some references to studios and teachers in the Pretoria are. Otherwise try Link-Up magazine or your local classifieds.
Chris

3
Posted by: Joan | 2004/12/12

I would to join a beginners class in live in the Edenvale area and would to get all info on studios in the Edenvale/Bedordview areas to start in January 2005

Reply to Joan
Posted by: Classa | 2004/11/25

Go to ytf.co.za there's a list of yoga teachers there from all over south africa.

And in the there's the ISHTA school of yoga which is in Athol, illovo and the haumofyoga studio which is in Fourways. their website is haumofyoga.co.za . and go to bksinyengar.com and look for sa accredited teachers.

Reply to Classa
Posted by: mands | 2004/10/26

i am looking for yoga classes in johannesburg north, such as Sandton, Forways, etc. Pls can you refer me if you do not know of any.

Reply to mands