Question
Posted by: Justine | 2005/12/02

Yoga class in Pretoria 4 pregnant woman

Hi does any1 know of a Yoga class in Pretoria 4 pregnant woman? Please give me some info if u have.

Expert ImageYoga

Hi Justine, many women find that yoga assists pregnancy for both the carrying period as well as the delivery so this is definitely a good move. I generally don't recommend starting a rigorous practice when you are pregnant and the best option would be to seek out a specific prenatal class in your area as these classes are likely to be slower and easier to move into. It is also important to say that there is much diverging and contradictory advice and cautions about pregnancy within the different styles of yoga so always defer to your own body - after all part of yoga is learning to listen to it... I don't know of specific classes in your area but suggest Link Up magazine, Pregnancy magazines or your local classifieds or asking at local health stores. There are a number DVD's on the market but I don't know which are good - maybe just check at Amazon or Kalahari or your local bookstore.
All the best.
Chris

2
Posted by: sarina | 2015/09/28

Hi Riaan Are your classes still availeble?

Reply to sarina
Posted by: Riaan | 2006/02/12

Hi Justine

You are welcome to contact me for Yoga-classes for pergnant women - I have a private studio in Val de Grace next to Lynwood in Pretoria.
My Cell is 082-8215733

Riaan

Reply to Riaan