Question
Posted by: Simply yoga | 2006/07/26

Yoga center in Santon area

I am looking at setting up a center in Santon do you feel that the population will warrent a really upmarket centre.
Simplyyoga

Expert ImageYoga

Hi Simply yoga - I certainly think that Sandton would have the highest probability of success for an upmarket centre given that it is the wealth capital of South Africa and although there are several practitioners in the area there are also many potential students. As with any business though and a successful yoga practise specifically, you would need to pay particular care to delivering a world class offering that is authentic and substantial. Good luck with this idea and please feel free to contact me again for any specifics.
Chris
PS: it looks like you already have your first client in Nicola...

5
Posted by: mands | 2006/09/29

i live in Sunninghill and want to start yoga in the new year! so, keep us posted!

Reply to mands
Posted by: Janice | 2006/08/17

I live in the Paulshof area and would most certainly be keen on joining a yoga class in the Sandton area. Are you aware of any classes available at present? I need to start as soon as possible. (I would have thought that Sandton would be one of the first places it would have started in?)

Please keep me posted on developments, I would most certainly appreciate it.

Many thanks,

Janice

Reply to Janice
Posted by: Keri | 2006/08/17

I too would like to join a class in the sandton/sunninghill area. Pease can you let me know. I think it is a great idea to start one in the area.

Reply to Keri
Posted by: Noori | 2006/08/11

same goes for me ...would love to join your classes...not to sure sure how safe it is as im pregnant so i will just have to wait till after the baby!!!

Reply to Noori
Posted by: Nicola | 2006/07/28

Would you let me know if you were successful in your endeavour as I would love to join a class. Many thanks in advance

Reply to Nicola