Question
Posted by: Karba | 2004/01/19

Yet more carb questions

Hallo,

I was wondering, I've been following Weigh Less diligently, but it feels that the amount of carbs I'm allowed to eat are really a lot. I have also found that my weight stay contstant, eventhough I eat according to my plan, but when I lessen the 5 portions to say 3 I loose a bit of weight. Can it be that my body does not act well on carbs? I've found that I'm also able to loose weight while eating more meat than the recommended 3 portions. Is this all in my head? I currently am not excercising, can that be a reason why I don't work well with carbs?

thank you for a wonderful column!!!

Dear Karba
If you find that you are not losing weight with a balanced diet such as Weighless, then you should do 2 things: a) discuss this with your counsellor first b) have a medical checkup to see if you have an underlying problem such as insulin resistance, which can hamper weight loss. It does of course help a great deal to exercise, so do get active ASAP.

1
Posted by: carb gril | 2004/01/19

I sat with same problem. The moment you start to exercise, your will start losing weight again. Be active!

Reply to carb gril