Question
Posted by: Buffs | 2005/12/12

Yet anotehr kitten

Ah shrink, im turning into the SPCA. I just collected my 6th kitten. Shame though shes really not well, it looks like her leg is either broken or dislocated and i think she is also brain damaged as her head just keeps wobbeling all over the place. She was born wild and another brach of my company found her and called me.

Havent even told my hubby yet. Luckily hes a cat lover too so hes going to be fine (i hope), so yet another trip to the vet straight after work and then another sonar on my kidneys tomorrow to see if the cysts are bigger (hope not).

calling kitty Bobby cos of the head. everyone hold thumbs for me and kitty i hope she is going to be ok.

Hello Buffs,
let's hope Bobby the kitten makes it, and that the cysts are retreating !

2
Posted by: waterblom | 2005/12/12

I'll hold my thumbs for you and Bobby and bless you for having such a big heart.

Reply to waterblom
Posted by: Carol | 2005/12/12

Yet another sucker is born :) , ill be inheriting another kitty when we move ....

It sounds as though your kitty could have rickets , its a disorder caused by poor nutrition , I cant remember if its curable tho , just love the little one while you can.

Reply to Carol