Question
Posted by: Jules | 2004/11/16

Yesterday

I might be overreacting ... maybe not ... yesterday we were joking around and today he is cross with me - maybe not cross, maybe just quiet, but it feels like something went horribly wrong!

Jules, somehow I feel as if I came in, in the middle of a conversation and a story, which isn't making sense to me. So things feel a bit odd --- why not talk with him about this ?

8
Posted by: Hmmm | 2004/11/16

Jules, why do you want it so bad? Is your marriage not satifying you? Even if it isn't, pelase put yourself in the your hubby's shoes. What if he was getting it with a woman he worked with...?
Think about it, girl. Please, don't, until you decide how you feel about your hubby and his feelings.
Cheaters, my girl, are terrible people, they destroy and waste other people's lives.
I really don't think you are one of these people. Please don't.
And also, tell the guy you were joking and sorry that he didn't take it that way. And find another joke to share with him... take his mind off the topic... and laugh it off. But don't laugh off your marriage like this.
Ok. All done. Good luck.
Cheers baby cakes.

Reply to Hmmm
Posted by: Jemma | 2004/11/16

Oeps, I didn't know the whole story.

NO, NO, NO. Please don't mess arount while married. It's not fair on your husband.

No wonder he's upset. Because he knows your playing with him.

Please stop it now or leave your husband before you do anything.

Reply to Jemma
Posted by: Sis on you! | 2004/11/16

You should feel like shit, and i hope you feel worst when your husband finds out about this!

Reply to Sis on you!
Posted by: Jules | 2004/11/16

Forbidden Lust ....... I am married and he is single! We work together and drive together everyday!

We have been through the whole flirting thing ... joking around about the whole situation ... and now it bombed!!!

I feel like sh*t!!! I didn't want him to get cross with me ... and the thing is that I want it so badly .......

Reply to Jules
Posted by: Hmmm | 2004/11/16

So you work with this man?
I'm married to a guy I worked with (not anymore), but that's how we met.
Are you both single? Or would it be an office romance without the other parties knowing? Forbidden lust...?
I cannot comment without the full story, but romance often finds in the most unexpected places.
He might be upset because you're flirting with him, and he's already involved with someone else, or married?

Reply to Hmmm
Posted by: Jules | 2004/11/16

We were joking around about having sex at work and sexual attraction ... I suggest we do it and he were keen ... when it came to the point I just said good bye and went home!

Did talk to him ... I reckon he is dissappointed in me! But the worst of it all is .... I want it so badly .... but I am so scared!

Reply to Jules
Posted by: Jemma | 2004/11/16

Why don't you just ask him?

If I see something's bothering my husband I ask him. Usually its something silly and after telling me what's bothering him, we both burst out in laughter.

It might be something small that you did not realise you did or do but if he tells you, you might be able to fix it.

Good luck.

Reply to Jemma
Posted by: Zee | 2004/11/16

what were u joking about?. Why dont you ask him and find out?

Reply to Zee