Posted by: fuddy | 2009/01/28

yellowish substance

i notice a yellowish substance from my vaginal and it smells.also my private part keeps itching me. i need urgent help

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

It sounds like an infection, possible thrush. Try Canesten pessaries. If these do not help, you will need to see a doctor to make a diagnosis..
Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: CUPCAKE | 2009/01/28

You most likely have Trichomoniasis It is a sexually transmitted disease (STD) caused by a small organism Women are most often affected by this disease, although men can become infected and pass the infection on to their partners through sexual contact.
Any genital symptoms such as discharge or burning during urination or an unusual sore or rash should be a signal to stop having sex and to consult a doctor immediately. If you are told you have trichomoniasis or any other STD and receive treatment, you should notify all of your recent sex partners so that they can see a doctor and be treated

Reply to CUPCAKE
Posted by: cat | 2009/01/28


You need to go and do pap smear, cause i had the very same problem as you &  the results will show what kind of problem you have &  tablets will be prescribed to you.
You' ll see after taking those tablets you' ll be just fine!!!!!!

Reply to cat

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.