Question
Posted by: MPULE | 2005/06/29

YELLOWISH FLUID FROM THE BREAST

THINK I'M PREGNANT, FEELING BLOATED , STOMACH GETTING BIGGER AND FUNNY TASTE ON MY TONGUE FOR ALMOST THREE WEEKS. THE OTHER THING IS THAT I'VE GOT YELLOWISH FLUID COMING FROM MY BREAST. EXPECTING MY PERIOD TWO DAYS FROM NOW BUT THERE'S NO SIGN OF IT. DID BLOOD TEST AND IT CAME OUT NEGATIVE BUT I WAS TOLD TO REPEAT IT AGAIN AFTER A WEEK OR SO. HAD SEX 6 DAYS AFTER MY PERIOD, IS IT POSSIBLE THAT I MIGHT HAVE OVULATED DURING THE TIME. PLEASE ADVISE ME!

It is possible that you ovulated at that time. It is too early to be having symptoms of prgnancy, especially the milk from your breasts. If your period comes when expected, you should have a check-up. There could be a hormonal problem.

5
Posted by: Purple | 2005/06/30

If you are pregnant then the yellowish fluid is colostrum - your milk that baby feeds on for the first 2 - 5 days of its life.

Normally pregnancy symptoms only start about 2 weeks after you miss your period. If the test is still negative in a weeks time you should visit your gynae very soon as if you have milk coming out of your breasts you might have a hormonal imbalance of some sort.

Reply to Purple
Posted by: MPULE | 2005/06/29

NO, I'M NOT ON CONTRACEPTIVES

Reply to MPULE
Posted by: PARIS | 2005/06/29

Blood tests are pretty accurate, but for safety sake i suggest you repeat the test after a week. Are you using any contraception?

Reply to PARIS
Posted by: MPULE | 2005/06/29

DID A BLOOD TEST AND IT CAME OUT NEGATIVE, THEN I WAS TOLD BY THE LAB TO REPEAT IT AGAIN AFTER A WEEK OR SO . HOW ACCURATE IS THE BLOOD TEST?

Reply to MPULE
Posted by: PARIS | 2005/06/29

Yes it is VERY possible to be pregnant. All the symtoms you're talking about sounds like its pregnancy symtoms. I suggest you go have a blood test done to confirm.

Congrats & good luck,

PARIS
XXX

Reply to PARIS