Question
Posted by: Worried | 2007/03/20

yellowish discharge, also smells

I had thrush and was advised by my pharmicist to use Candizole V, but I am still getting a yellowish discharge,which smells alittle, there is no blood, not sure what it is, and it's getting me worried, because it's quite a bit.
What is it and how do I treat it?

Worried

I agree with Maya.

2
Posted by: Maya | 2007/03/20

It does not sound like you are pregnant. You need to see your doc to confirm what infection you have as it may not be thrush, it may be bacterial. Sometimes with thrush you need a repeat application of the medication before it clears up. If it has a smell other than that of yeast, then it might be another type of infection that needs treatment as soon as possible:)

Reply to Maya
Posted by: Worried | 2007/03/20

Also need to mention that I took a preg. test, and it was negative, I am also on the pill, I got my period, do you think I may be pregnant?????
Really need to get to the bottom of this, please help!!!

Worried

Reply to Worried