Question
Posted by: Pumi | 2007/12/10

Yellow discharge after miscarriage

Dear Doc
I have miscarried on my 12th week and I bled for about a week and now I have this yellowish discharge with no smell.I'd like to know if maybe Im suppose to have this or should I worry?
How soon can one fall preggies after miscarrying?When can you start having sex again and how dangerous it can be when theres this discaharge?

Please help doc
Pumi

The discharge may be normal, but rather have it checked out. I would suggest that you sort this out before having sex. It is usually suggested that you wait at least 3 months after a miscarriage before falling pregnant again, to lessen the chances of another miscarriage.

6
Posted by: kathereen | 2015/04/15

hi,i wonder if its really miscarriage at about 8weeks...i have a strong cramps in my lower abdomen..from light to heavy bleeding and on the first night of bleeding,i saw in my panty light brown and bulky with string of blood is attached...The bleeding lasted for 3days only...Then after that,i didnt feel any signs of pregnancy such as sore breast,morning sickness... And now,its been 3weeks already..Whenever i go toilet to pee and wipe it with tissue,i saw yellow sticky discharge..is this normal?or am i already ovulating?plzz help...

Reply to kathereen
Posted by: Naydene | 2007/12/11

I miscarried at 6 weeks and had a D&C done. After 3 months my period still had not returned. I discussed it with my dr and he prescribed some medication to get my hormones 'stable' again. Was pregnant 4 weeks later. Just wanted to say to all of you that you should not lose hope! I have been blessed with 2 beautiful babies since. I pray that you will be blessed with babies soon. Good Luck

Reply to Naydene
Posted by: Nix | 2007/12/10

i miscarried in March and was told to wait for my period to start on it's own, which can take 4 - 8 weeks before starting again. it's been 9 months and i'm still not pregnant. good luck.

Reply to Nix
Posted by: me | 2007/12/10

I also had a miscarriage and I was told that I could try again after 6 weeks. I miscarried in July and still not pregnant yet. But it will happen when the time is right.
Good Luck

Reply to me
Posted by: Pumi | 2007/12/10

Hi Jooles

Yes I was in the theatre they did evac and I bled for few days.I also miscarried last week on Friday.This was the worst day of my life.Im praying to fall preggies again asap.But I just read another post that chances are to wait for 3mnths otherwise theres a risk of miscarrying again and Im scared.

Pumi

Reply to Pumi
Posted by: Jooles | 2007/12/10

Hi Pumi
Did you have a D&C i.e. did you go into theatre. I miscarried last week and had a D&C and did'nt bleed at all. Had a slight discharge for two days only. I'm seeing my gynae on Thursday and will ask about the pregnancy story as we'd also like to try again soonest. Regarding the sex, well we had sex a few days later and it was fine. Good luck.

Reply to Jooles