Question
Posted by: Gift | 2005/11/24

Yellow discharge - 17w preg - 1st time mom - Is it healthy?

Is it safe to have a yellow discharge when you are preg? I started noticing the colour(vaginal discharge) last month when
i started using the pantyliners, the discharge itself has no odour
but I am very worried ( Cause I am even thinking that it is the baby sag or that amnio liquid wich covers the baby ) which is very silly as i am not an expect on biology.

Please need your advice on the matter, your correspondence will be highly appreciated.

Thanx.

It sounds like a vaginal infection and should be treated. If the waters have broken, this is usually clear and runny.