Question
Posted by: Another Anon | 2007/03/30

Yeast Infection Yes / No ?

I have recently noticed that i have a smelly discharge in the vaginal area. I am clean, i am single and haven't been sexually involved for a very long time - 2 years... Is this a yeast infection? It is killing my self-confidence and i avoid any relationships because of this. Any advice or suggestions will be wonderful! Thanks Ladies. :-)

Yeast infections are typically itchy with a white cottage'cheese like appearance. If your discharge is like this it probably is a yeast.

1
Posted by: Baby V | 2007/03/30

It sounds like it. You have to go see a Dr or a gyneacologist. I know it might be embarassing, but you have to find out whats wrong. Only the Dr can prescribe medication for you.

Good Luck

Reply to Baby V