Question
Posted by: Sweety | 2008/01/16

Yeast Infection / Thrush

I have been suffering with above infection for more than a year. Pls tell me which probiotic I can use to cure it or at least help. My discharge makes it worse. Is this infection in my Immune System? Meds my Dr's & Gynaes prescribe dont work. PLEASE HELP ME I'M DESPERATE

Expert ImageProbiotics expert

Firstly you should take an antibiotic and clear up any overt infection/symptoms. Take a probiotic simultaneously (I recommend Reuteri – 1 chewable tablet daily) and keep on with the probiotic daily for at least 3 months.
Drink lots of water, shower rather than bath, wear cotton undies and clothes that are not too tight.