Posted by: Vicky | 2008/08/21

Yeast Infection or Not?

I have had for the past few YEARS problems with Viginal Discharge, It is a thick white, Fishy smell, I have no adomonal pains,etc and the discharge is permenantly there, the only thing that helps me conteract the smell is if i Just jumped out the bath ( which last for about 3 hours max.) or buy wearing panty liners all day.Sometimes I can feel the discharge exiting my vigina almost as if i was farting.
Please help, Its really wearing me down!

It is not typical of thrush. I would suggest that you see yur doctor and have a swab done.

Posted by: Vicky | 2008/08/25

Thank you, Will do

Reply to Vicky
Posted by: anon | 2008/08/21

I would say that it " looks"  like a yeast infection, but the fishy smell is definately not part of the yeast infection. If any discharge smells then it must be an STD. Why don' t you go for a papsmear and see what it is?

Reply to anon
Posted by: Janine | 2008/08/21

Hi Concerned

I can understand that you feel run down. I am nuturing a severe candida/ Yeast infection at the moment and I feel worn out. It is now going on for almost 2 weeks, however I can start feeling a difference. very slight, but I do.

I went to my GP and she helped me alot.

Reply to Janine