Question
Posted by: tired | 2007/05/04

yeast infection everyday

i really dont know what to do now, i have been to doctors for this infection and they give me different medication everytime but nothing works i even used probiotics as suggested didnt work, its here everyday of my life and im really miserable.

Have a look at the Top 5 questions for ways of preventing recurrnet thrush.

2
Posted by: tired | 2007/05/07

the doctor is not helping by this advise i am doing exactly what is suggested on these ways of preventing nothing works, and i have been to different doctors and they tell me the same thing. i am really miserable here.

Reply to tired
Posted by: K | 2007/05/05

Are you seeing the same Doc each time? If so, maybe its time for a second opinion.....

Reply to K