Question
Posted by: Tee | 2011/09/17

yeast infection

Hi doc,

Right now I have a very painful boil between my butt cheeks. It''s toward the bottom of my but by the bottom where the crevest is. It hurts really bad and it isn''t ready to POP. Also I have a yeast infection that keeps coming back. This time it seems really bad, maybe because of the boil. It smells exactly like yeast. I don''t ha e medical insurance so I cant see a doctor. I keep getting these yeast infections for some reason almost once a month. Is this a big deal? I also have a hard time getting my vagina to smeel fresh on an everyday basis. I shower daily but even as soon as I get out, I still smell only my vagina though

If it is a yeast infection you have, have a look at the Top 5 questions on avoiding recurrences.

Bestv wishes

1

Bestv wishes