Posted by: Bella | 2009/06/26

yeast infection

What can i use to treat yeast infection ?
How can it be prevented from coming back ?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

You can use Canesten. Have a look at the Top 5 questions for ways of preventing recurrences.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Lynn | 2009/06/30

Hi There
I had the same problem a while ago which wasnt relieved very well by Medaspor or Canestan. I would advise you to go to the DR and have a pap smear and see if there isnt anything else wrong. Speak to your DR possible about sporanox prescription and a Douche(where a " antiseptic"  type fluid is used to flush out the vagina. These worked for me. Also try going on a pro-biotic, the 9strain, this also helps a lot.

Reply to Lynn
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/29

Please help, I have an infection , initially thought it was a yeast infection for 3 mnths.
Have been thru many tubes of canestan an medispoor.
Please help

Reply to Anonymous

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.